Monday, May 24, 2010

I need help with this c++ program... if you love to do C++ please help me.?

a) Create a text file containing the following data (with out the headings):





Name Rate Hours





Gallaway,G. 6.00 40


Hanson,P. 5.00 48


Lasard,D. 6.50 35


Stillman,W. 8.00 50





b) Write a C++ program that uses the information contained in the file created in part 3a to produce the following pay report for each employee:





Name, Pay Rate, Hours, RegularPay, OvertimePay, Gross Pay





Regular pay is to be computed as any hours worked up to and including 40 hours multiplied by the pay rate. Overtime pay is to be computed as any hours worked above 40 hours times a pay rate of 1.5 multiplied by the regular rate and the gross pay is the sum of the regular and overtime pay. At the end of the report, the program should display the totals of the regular, overtime, and gross pay columns.

I need help with this c++ program... if you love to do C++ please help me.?
Hmmm this looks very familiar - are you trying to have other people do your homework? I hate that!
Reply:fine I'll tell you... this is not my homework... its my final exam... Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment