Monday, May 24, 2010

What Program/Tool Can I use TO Host A Java/C Programming Competition? I want online problem submission?

I have ot find a program to be the server for a competition, i need some help in what to use. I want the server at minimun to accept java and c/c++ source files from teh user, as well as a correct/incorrect message.





Any Help is greatly appreciated!!!

What Program/Tool Can I use TO Host A Java/C Programming Competition? I want online problem submission?
As long as I have been programming, I have never heard of a SERVER that can CORRECTLY identify which programs are right or not, seeing as you could have many different styles of programming and have the same output.





If you want something like this, you can either make it yourself or you can pay someone to make it for you (a good idea would be a person who writes in php or some other advanced scripting language). This would be A LOT easier to do if it was a local (LAN based) contest. The internet complicates the whole process.





Good Luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment