Saturday, May 22, 2010

I wrote a C++ program, but I dont know what is wrong with it, it dosent work!?

I wrote a C++ Program, but it dosent work


I put the source file into my home page


you can simnply download the zip file and unzip it


http://www.geocities.com/pf_arman/





the program suppose to:


You will first ask the user to enter the number of planets N and the names of the N planets. You will then ask the user to enter the NxN Markov chain indicating the probabilities of moving between the N planets. So the user will enter a NxN matrix of decimal numbers, not integers. You will then ask the user the number of steps K they wish to make and report the corresponding K-step matrix.


then report the single most likely planet they will reach from each of the N different starting planets.


we assume the sum of numbers is each row is 1

I wrote a C++ program, but I dont know what is wrong with it, it dosent work!?
So what is the problem with the program?

flamingo plant

No comments:

Post a Comment