Monday, May 24, 2010

Michael Thurmond 6wk body makeover//TYPE C body PROGRAM?

I used to have Michael Thurmond 6wk body makeover when my husband was in bootcamp 3 years ago. It worked wonders!!! I have sense then lost the program and gained the weight. I remember I was a TYPE C body. Does anyone have the TYPE C body "diet" menu (portion and amount) plan? Not the recipes or anything, just the TYPE C program. How much of what I should eat. I remember there being a TON of meat and veges.


Please help me, I NEED to lose a good 15 lbs for this summer.


Thank you

Michael Thurmond 6wk body makeover//TYPE C body PROGRAM?
Hi, I good place for you to go and find out the menu is visiting Michael's site at www.mybodymakeover.com/forums. There is an actual forum for Type C support group in there.





Hope this helps. and Well wished to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment